Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Healing Powers Series is Growing

By Cal Orey

I'm pleased to announce that 
Santa paid me a visit this year. 
The popular Healing Powers Series
is continuing good health/cheer.
Cheers!



I've been assigned to write the third edition of The Healing Powers of Vinegar. In fact, the mass market edition sold out and a large print run is back at press to be released next week. 
Early 2015 it's to Seattle to sign and discuss OLIVE OIL and the Healing Powers Series, then on up north to Canada for book research and bringing home stories to share in the upcoming two new books. Not to forget, my new second edition of The Healing Powers of Olive Oil, Revised and Updated will be available to all come December 30, 2014. It will be printed in mass market format come 2016.
Plus, a welcoming surprise Healing Powers Series book will follow. I've been waiting a decade to write about this special and close topic to me--and now my dream has at last come true. Thank you Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment