Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Intuitive Cal Orey Forecasted December '11 Ring of Fire Earthquake

A major quake hit in the Pacific Ring of Fire
On December 14, the Earth moved near the Indian Ocean region, as I predicted that it would. No tsunami. The depth of the shaker was too deep. When I forecast major quakes, it is calming to know that the area dodged a bullet. So, I was right when this region  in Papua New Guinea shook. The story is newsworthy and was picked up by major newspapers.
Last week I finished my 2012 forecasts for Oracle 20/20 Magazine, January issue. I cover quakes, weather, politics, economy, and on the fringe prediction. It's the shakers, though, that truly intrigue me. And this time around I predict my forecasts may be unsettling to some readers as they are for me but getting prepared is our best defense. As a down-to-earth intuitive (and phone psychic for two international networks) I call 'em as I see 'em and don't sugar coat what I see.
My Ring of Fire/near Indian Ocean major quake prediction was made on Earthquake Epicenter Forum. As it was cited in the article (link below the map above): "Strong earthquakes are relatively common in Papua New Guinea. The country lies on the "Ring of Fire" – an arc of earthquake and volcanic zones that stretches around the Pacific Rim." And, I based this forecast partially on the astrological fact that it's the time frame of Sagittarius--fire. And the long left ear tones and mention of Indian Ocean (and it's quietude) also were on my mind.

Re: 7.0+ Pacific Ring of Fire Now-Dec. 31
December 04, 2011, 11:03:21 AM
Prediction
7.0+ (Maybe an 8.0)
Indian Ocean, Japan (near Tokyo, aftershock) are potential epis as well as the entire West Coast is vulnerable and ripe
Odds 70%
Based on intuition, time frame because of potential aftershocks for Japan and Indian Ocean is overdue...

1 comment:

  1. Shocking ideas… quakes around pacific ring of fire are acting crazy, tall buildings were still swaying like the incidents in Japan. By the way have you tried mixing coconut oil with hot chocolate, I just got the idea from
    http://products.mercola.com/coconut-oil/

    ReplyDelete