Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Intuitive Forecasts Spooky Shakers on Coast to Coast AM

A Japan-type great earthquake may rock the West Coast.
--Cal Orey
Last night I was a guest on Coast to Coast AM. It was my job as a guest making a cameo appearance for a news segment to answer popular host George Noory's questions about the Japanese seismologist who was tagged a "nobody" due to his Japan earthquake predictions. Ironically, he was right. Both the 1995 Kobe quake and 9.0 great quake that rocked Japan on March 11 happened. To me, that man is a somebody.
There was so much I wanted to say. After all, I did pen the book The Man Who Predicts Earthquakes: Jim Berkland, Maverick Geologist. But in two New York minutes my words were short and sweet, sort of. After I explained why the Katsuhiko Isibashis in the world are dismissed for their seismic warnings, I surprised myself.
I dished out my own forecast (because that's what I do every day and night as a phone psychic for two international networks). It was a bit early (I pen an annual Earth Changes Forecasts article for Oracle 20/20 Magazine every January) but it was the right time. My right brain (the creative thoughts without logical thinking) was on a roll, so to speak, so I called it as I saw it. And yes, logic does follow. Caveat: I hope I'm wrong on this one, though. One more thing. Today, a strong quake hit Japan.  The earthquake near the East Coast of Honshu was upgraded to a 6.1. That spooked me.  Is it foreshadow of what's to come?

No comments:

Post a Comment